jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

Theme Day Jan'15: Best Photo Of year 2014.

Today is the most classical Theme Day of the CityDailyPhoto community: Best Photo of the Year.
After revisiting the last year of my blog, I find some photos that (for me) could be the best of the year. First I had to thought if i had to select a finding photo or a frame that find to me. At the end, I have chosen that photo because it is dificult to obtain the same frame in a future.
My other selections are:
- 1 A loving picture of old lovers on a beach
- 2 The most pictured tower of Murcia
- 3 A beauty hidden natural place at Region of Murcia
- 4 The Birds: a different framed way to capture a church
- 5 Playing with b&w to obtain an old picture
- 6 A picture to show the effort to obtain whatever you want
- 7 Maybe the photo that I love more on 2014

Click here to view thumbnails of all participants (first time without ParisDailyPhoto, the pioneer)

And, of course: HAPPY 2015! I wish you all the best for 2015.

3 comentarios:

William Kendall dijo...

An excellent choice for the theme! Beautiful shot.

PerthDailyPhoto dijo...

You made a wonderful choice here MDP, beautiful shot. All the best for 2015.

Rob Siemann dijo...

Nice! Happy new year!