Today is the most classical Theme Day of the CityDailyPhoto community: Best Photo of the Year.
After revisiting the last year of my blog, I find some photos that (for me) could be the best of the year. First I had to thought if i had to select a finding photo or a frame that find to me. At the end, I have chosen that photo because it is dificult to obtain the same frame in a future.
My other selections are:
- 1 A loving picture of old lovers on a beach
- 2 The most pictured tower of Murcia
- 3 A beauty hidden natural place at Region of Murcia
- 4 The Birds: a different framed way to capture a church
- 5 Playing with b&w to obtain an old picture
- 6 A picture to show the effort to obtain whatever you want
- 7 Maybe the photo that I love more on 2014
Siguiendo la corriente de la comunidad CityDailyPhoto, me he propuesto dejar en este blog fotos de Murcia, como forma de mostrar al mundo qué joya de ciudad y de provincia tenemos. Agradecer al creador de ParisDailyPhoto su gran idea de mostrar la ciudad de uno mismo desde otro punto de vista. Following the tide of community CityDailyPhoto, I proposed to leave in this blog photos of Murcia, as a way to show to the world what a jewel of city and province we have. Thanks to the creator of ParisDailyPhoto for his great idea to show the city of oneself from another angle.
The Region of Murcia is located in the southeastern of Spain, between Andalusia (west), Castilla-La Mancha (North), Valencia (East) and the Mediterranean Sea (South).
The city of Murcia is the capital of the Region. Other major cities are: Cartagena, Lorca, Caravaca de la Cruz, Jumilla, Yecla, Bullas, Mazarrón, Aguilas ...