miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

As Time Goes By. 8th.

I now realize that on June the 4th, this blog turned 8 years. I completely forgot. Time goes by. You can visit previous Anniversaries here.
Today I bring here a photo I found (see below) around the Internet from early of 20th century, from a similar perspective than the picture that I present. The Segura river passing through city of Murcia. The building on the right is the former Hotel Victoria, today is a residential building and commercial premises.


You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.
About lirics from "Casablanca" movie, click here. If you want to watch on youtube, click here.

I wish you will here next year. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. And many thanks for leave a comment, I really appreciate all of them. This makes me to continue keeping this blog.

2 comentarios:

William Kendall dijo...

Happy Blogoversary! Interesting to see the differences between the present day and the period photograph.

MurciaDailyPhoto dijo...

Many thanks, William!