About Region of Murcia

Region of Murcia is located in the southeastern of Spain, between Andalusia (west), Castilia-La Mancha (North), Valencia (East) and Mediterranean Sea (South).
The city of Murcia is the capital of the Region. Other major cities are: Cartagena, Lorca, Caravaca de la Cruz, Jumilla, Yecla, Bullas, Mazarrón, Aguilas ...

Stats

One Day for the Total Eclipse of Sun.


 On August 12th, 2026, in Spain, we are going to live an astronomical phenomenon: a total eclipse of Sun. At Region of Murcia we are going to live a 98% to 99% of that experience. Hopefully I could take some pictures. For the moment, that picture is a sunrise at Cartagena fields. The hill on the horizon is Cabezo Gordo.

Comments

Denton said…
Looking forward to the photos
Crossing fingers. Some clouds could appear. :o
Anonymous said…
I have been hearing about this on the news. Looking forward to see what you can record. Please be careful of your camera before totality. You can damage the light reset if you aim at the sun too early.
Many thanks for the advice. I have used a filter to avoid that.
Tamera said…
I can't wait to see your cool eclipse photos! Near totality, wow!

Popular Posts