miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Church Of San Lorenzo


"The parish church of San Lorenzo is a type of architecture representing the fusion of the neoclassical style with Baroque elements.

Presents an original scheme of central plant consists of six ellipses that converge at the central, larger proportions, covered by a dome and topped with a lantern.

Highlight the bell towers and lantern of the dome, beautifully blue and white reversed.
Period: 1788-1810.
" (Source Regmurcia.com)