First of all: Happy New Year. I wish you a healthy 2017.
As usually, the first Theme Day of the year starts with the Best Photo from last year.
I took this picture last june 2016. I have selected because of its brightness and because it is the first time that I have ever taken in that way.
Anyway, it is so difficult to choice only one picture of 260 that I took last year. Therefore, I have selected a phot of each month so that you can choose, if you think it appropiate, or if you want to revisit them.
- January: 3D Over Moneo, a composition of a projection over a building.
- February: Against Terrorism, a shocking monument at Cartagena.
- March: Father's Day 2016, a view of three generations.
- April: Sunbathing Platform and Sunbathing, two views from the "same" place (very difficult to choice).
- May: Child's Play, a beautiful moment of a boy playing at the shore of the beach.
- June: Star Ceiling, at Royal Casino of Murcia. But I would like also that you visit: Fireworks At Bonfires Of St John 2016.
- July: Old Bridge in a Summer Night, no comments to add.
- August: An Owl is Coming, taking a picture just in the right moment.
- September: Awesome Wakeboarding, this could be selected for the Best Photo.
- October: Tea Time, I have to select one of the B/W picture that I have posted last year.
- November: Four Seasons Garden, a beautiful perspective of a beautiful place.
- December: Portman Bay. Starts a new future? A hopeful landscape.
Siguiendo la corriente de la comunidad CityDailyPhoto, me he propuesto dejar en este blog fotos de Murcia, como forma de mostrar al mundo qué joya de ciudad y de provincia tenemos. Agradecer al creador de ParisDailyPhoto su gran idea de mostrar la ciudad de uno mismo desde otro punto de vista. Following the tide of community CityDailyPhoto, I proposed to leave in this blog photos of Murcia, as a way to show to the world what a jewel of city and province we have. Thanks to the creator of ParisDailyPhoto for his great idea to show the city of oneself from another angle.
The Region of Murcia is located in the southeastern of Spain, between Andalusia (west), Castilla-La Mancha (North), Valencia (East) and the Mediterranean Sea (South).
The city of Murcia is the capital of the Region. Other major cities are: Cartagena, Lorca, Caravaca de la Cruz, Jumilla, Yecla, Bullas, Mazarrón, Aguilas ...