martes, 21 de abril de 2009

Parade Burial Of The Sardine 2009. Desfile Del Entierro de La Sardina 2009.






Well, here I show you photos of the parade's Burial of the Sardine. They are not very good pictures, because I took it from the television because I could not attend the parade, because I have a child aged 17 months and hours that leaves the parade (9:00 pm or 10:00 pm), my son have to sleep. Next year, if nothing happens, I will be attending the parade and publish better pictures.
About 1 million people attended the parade.
In the pictures you can see:
1 .- Coach Mars, referring to the god Mars. You can also view the sardine (background of image) at the end of the parade is burned.
2 .- Coach of the goddess Selene. Along with the coach, the "achoneros". These people are those that protect and prevent the float that the public is below target and can be hit.
3 .- The sardine in his carriage. This is not the one that burned.
4 .- Brazilian dance group. During the post parade different animations.
5 .- Detail of another carriage where you can see the gifts Sardinero releasing to the public.

No hay comentarios: