lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

The Tram Of Murcia. El Tranvia De Murcia. Tranvimur


Murcia The tram is a project that is currently under construction. It has built an experimental section of about 2000 meters long and has a wide international route, linking the city center (Plaza Circular) via Avenida Juan Carlos I, CC Zig-Zag, Carrefour ZARAICHE up the business district of Juan Carlos I, at the entrance of Espinardo.
The company responsible for construction and operation is the joint venture formed by Acciona and Civic (Tranvimur).
The experimental line is operational since April 29, 2007. Currently, this Line 0 is free until the end of the first section of Line 1.

4 comentarios:

Stefan Jansson dijo...

Seems like a smart investment. And it looks very modern, hopefully it's not as noisy as some older trams I have seen around Europe!

Anónimo dijo...

What a lovely tram clean and bright. Its a great idea. Do you travel on this tram?
Irish Molly

MurciaDailyPhoto dijo...

I went up to the tram for the first time a month ago. I got on the tram for my 22 month old son had her first experience in public transport. He loved it and I enjoyed seeing how my son was amused.

Bill boyd dijo...

Do you know if the tram will be extended to Nueva Condomina and the University as planned and opened for 2010?