miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

8


After many days without being able to post photos, because of the birth of my second son (October 29), here I return.
The picture today, it makes sense. In this issue 8 (Teniente Montesinos Street, building INTI) is the civil registration, where Murcians should to go (within 30 days) after the birth of a child, to enroll him/her (for it to be considered person.) So today, my second son, already exists for the state administration.
The Civil Registry is the place where officially declares the existence, status and condition of the people, gathering data on birth, parentage, name, surname, emancipation, empowerment of age, marriage and death.
Its origins date back to 1870, when it was enacted 'Civil Registry Law Provisional', which would remain unchanged until 1957
. (Source: regmurcia.com)

4 comentarios:

Thanos dijo...

I can only say 'welcome!' and wish all the best to this new human being who arrived amongst us.

Can you imagine it? He will say: "I was born the same year Spain won its 1st world cup."

Paskui dijo...

Felicidades (congratulations)por tu 2º hijo, por cierto ¿Who is INTI?

Anónimo dijo...

I wish to welcome your new baby into this wonderful world, I am sure his brother is very pleased and will help when needed, Congratulations to you all.

Irish Molly

MurciaDailyPhoto dijo...

-Θάνος Δ.: Thanks. I will never forget any of the deeds that occurred in Spain in 2010.
-Dinopas: Gracias. He estado biscado de donde viene lo del edifico INTI, pero no he encontrado nada, lo único, que la promotora es Inmolofer.
-Irish Molly: Thank you for your congratulations. I hope the older brother hold his jealousy.