miércoles, 12 de enero de 2011

Sta Joaquina De Vedruna Catholic School. Carmelitas.


In 1929, the Vedruna Carmelite Sisters came to Murcia. After passing through several venues, this building opened in 1959, currently teaches from three to sixteen years. It is a bilingual school concerted.
Currently only three Carmelite sisters living in this building, of which only one works.
More about this school, here (Spanish)