jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

Veronicas Exhibition Hall. Sala Verónicas.


This building was the church of the convent of the Veronicas, and is the only remnant of the convent complex which was founded in 1529 by Doña Isabel de Alarcón under the rule of the Terciarios de San Francisco (Third Order of St. Francis).
Currently it holds a temporary exhibit hall. (Source: Municipallity of Murcia)