In the city of Murcia, continue with the Spring Festival 2012. As always, the week after Easter. This year's Spring Festival is from 9 to 15 April. It's a good week to taste different Murcian tapas.
I have numbered the plates of some of Murcian tapas:
1. - Pisto (Ratatouille): a fried with vegetables and tomato. It takes eggplant/aubergine, zucchini/courgette, peppers, and tomatoes.
2. - Zarangollo: a scrambled egg with zucchini and onion.
3. - Murcian salad: very fresh salad with onion, boiled egg, tuna, black olives and tinned plum tomato
4. - Salchicha y Longaniza: is a type of sausage, from pork, formerly pig intestines are used to make its elongated shape. It takes some spices like pepper, and in the case of the Longaniza, also clove.
5. - Morcillas (Black pudding): based on blood and onions cooked and pine nuts.
And everything with a Murcian beer (Estrella de Levante)