miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Earthquake In Lorca. Terremoto En Lorca.

Yesterday afternoon, in the city of Lorca (Region of Murcia), there were two earthquakes.The first, about 5 pm, 4.4 magnitude on the Richter scale. The second, larger,magnitude 5.2, about a quarter to 7 pm. At this time, we know that 8 people have died, hundreds have been injured and had to be evicted more than 10000 people from their homes.
Lorca is 63 kilometers from the city of Murcia. 460 km from Madrid.
From here I send my heartfelt encouragement to all families of Lorca (I have somefriends who are or have family there).
Live recording of the fall of a bell tower, during the 2 nd earthquake.
News about the earthquakes in Lorca.

3 comentarios:

Valladolid Daily Photo dijo...

Un abrazo muy fuerte. Cada día es más evidente que este tipo de catástrofes puede ocurrir en cualquier sitio. Espero que nadie de los tuyos (familiares y/o amigos) esté entre los afectados.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I send my sincere sympathy to all who are in the earthquake area I was shocked to see it on our news lastnight.

Irish Molly

Rent Victoria dijo...

Thanks for sharing and writing this post.I thought it was all very interesting and truthful.Keep up your good work.