viernes, 1 de febrero de 2013

February'13 Theme Day: Umbrellas


Many on the CityDailyPhoto community have commented that it's an easy time to take pictures of umbrellas. That happens in places where it rains. Here in Murcia, in the Region of Murcia, as I said at other times, it is a region where there is little rainfall throughout the year. All this week we have reached 24 degrees Celsius. So the only option of using umbrellas is for sun protection. LOL.
In the photo, fishermen on the river Segura.
Click here to visit all the participants to this Theme Day.

7 comentarios:

B i r g i t t a dijo...

I wish I had more of your's "problem" - more sun than rain :)

Jim dijo...

Your problem is not a bad one.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Shantaram dijo...

Do I see a square-ish umbrella there? The one in the middle? Nice!

Tanya Breese dijo...

it's so green there! beautiful!

Jo dijo...

As I listen to the rain out side I wish I had your problem.

Happy Theme Day :)

Rob Siemann dijo...

We only reached 20 in BCN, yesterday, but the problem here is the same: no rain, no umbrellas. Found my photo in Galicia (more rain there). Anyway, enjoy your winter!

EG CameraGirl dijo...

Well we don't see many umbrellas in Canada at this time of year. :))