Construction began in 1753. The facade contains a split and curved, which is characteristic of the architecture of the Eastern part of Spain in that century. Some noteworthy features are the altar and the fake architectures by the painter Paolo Sistori and the image of Santa Rosalía de Palermo by Francisco Salzillo.
It is the site for La Real y Muy Ilustre Archicofradía de Nuestro Señor Jesucristo Resucitado (the Real and Very Illustrious Archconfraternity of our Savior Jesus Christ Revived), which parades on the morning of Resurrection Sunday (Source: Municipality of Murcia)
(click here to see a photo of this Archconfraternity on last Easter Week)
This church is on the neighbourhood of Santa Eulalia.