lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

Theme Day: Circles/Spheres



The theme of the day has arrived. Circles / Spheres.

I came to get a picture of these flasks and essay tubes. They are part of my job. The flasks are on some racks. The set is a fraction collector of a chromatographic purification equipment. And I comment you on a few dates that I worked in a pharmaceutical research company. And this is what I dedicate: to purify molecules of pharmaceutical interest.


Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

7 comentarios:

Saretta dijo...

That's a lot of great spheres and circles! Good job!

 gmirage dijo...

Hola! Como esta?

I have only had flasks when I was still a student :D those are lots of circle there! Happy theme day!

CeciliaGallerani dijo...

I'm forwarding this to my brother the chemist. Very nice photo!

Tanya Breese dijo...

Well done for theme day!

Tash dijo...

this is very pretty & just perfect for theme day. I love the way you have the close-up spheres and the background of circles!

MurciaDailyPhoto dijo...

Thanks to all for your comments. This makes me to continue.

Anónimo dijo...

A lot of circles and spheres in your picture ! It looks unreal, very nice effect !

Thank you for your visit and your friendly comments :)