A Mannerist building which incorporates the heraldic theme of the "savages" or "supporters".
It was refurbished at the begginning of the 20th century and used as the site of the Civil Government until 1950.
The side arch with opens to the Romea square served in order to communicatewith the Rosario chapel.
Highlight its facade and interior stairs.
This building is located in the Plaza de Santo Domingo, at the beginning of the street Trapería.