miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

European Elections 2009.


Although I have spent a few days, on Sunday June 7, took place in Europe the European Parliament elections.
In Spain, too.
In the photo you can see some of the ballots of different parties that were presented to these elections.
These elections are called every 5 years. This year it has won the Conservative Party.
I am of the view that there is always going to vote, to be able then to criticize our politicians. Since it is a right that we as a democratic country, I do not understand how it is possible that about 60% of voters do not go to vote. I do not believe in abstinence. If you disagree with the current political class as blank votes. In Spain, the blank vote increased considerably.
I think that our politicians do not listen to citizens.

No hay comentarios: