miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

Murcian Meat Pie Day. Dia Del Pastel De Carne Murciano.


Continuing with the Spring Festivals, held in Murcia today the parade of flowers, called: Spring Parade of Murcia. But also, Cardinal Belluga Square (Cathedral Square) is going to celebrate this afternoon, the 2nd day of meat pie Murciano (15000 free meat pie, accompanied by a very cold Murcian beer).
This meat pie is made up of a phyllo stuffed with beef, chorizo, boiled egg, and lard. A treat that I recommend you eat.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

What a great Spring Festival you have in Murcia, I wished I was there when I saw the meat pie but on reading the make up of the pie I do not like a single thing in it except the pastry. Do enjoy it all and do keep telling us about it.

Irish Molly

Rob Siemann dijo...

I concurr, it is really good!