lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Bando De La Huerta Children 2010.


The day before the day of the Bando de la Huerta, Bando Child is celebrated. A parade of children dressed in Murcian folklore clothes. (The photo was taken this afternoon)
From Easter Sunday until the following Sunday, are held in Murcia the Spring Festival. A full week of parades, Murcian food to enjoy, as well as dell cheerful and friendly character of Murcians. I hope someday you can come to enjoy this week.
Tomorrow will be the biggest day of the exaltation of the orchard of Murcia, where thousands of Murcians and visitors will wear the huertano clothes.

1 comentario:

Hilda dijo...

An entire week of parades and celebrations? Wow, that sounds so wonderful! I am looking forward to more of your posts about this grand festival.

I like the woman's white mantilla. I haven't seen any this lovely and delicate here since my grandmothers' time.

I hope you and your family had a blessed and beautiful Easter Sunday! Enjoy the rest of the festivities!