viernes, 1 de enero de 2010

Theme Day: Changes. --- Happy New Year! ---


Happy New Year! I wish you all the best for the year 2010.
Today the topic of the day should have been the best photo of the year (as so voted CityDailyPhoto portal), as has been in recent years. But ultimately, a change in the last minute decided that the theme of the month would be CHANGES.
The truth is I do not know what to publish so that I chose this photo that is the oldest bridge in Murcia, from this other more modern bridge.


Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I wish you and family a very happy new year. your photo is just right.

Irish Molly

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com dijo...

a very lovely bridge and flowers. Happy New Year and I wish you many photographic opportunities in 2010.

IamMBB dijo...

I like your image of the change from old to new. Nice choice.