viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

Blog Day: Best Photo Of 2009


This year, the theme "the best photo of the year" has been postponed to today.
Like last year, I don't know which to choose, so I leave these three photos. The first is the one I liked (I love the sunsets) and it published last day of last year. The following is that of El Malecon with the Cathedral of Murcia at the background (perhaps the best postcard I have done in 2009). The last (Culo, Culo, Made in Brazil) is the photo that it has been seen by most people during 2009 in my blog (and most found by search engines). Click here to view thumbnails for all participants


4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, great photo's I like all three if I had to choose it would have be El Malecon. Thank you for showing us your area.

Irish Molly

Sarah dijo...

Hi,
It's my first visit from here. I am CDP blogger who will start her second blog by the next month.I live in Mashhad, Iran.
As well as I am architect, I wrote an article for a conference in Spain that will be held on April 2010. Last night they contacted me and said my paper is accepted! The conference Eco-Architecture 2010 will be in La Coruña. This is just GREAT for me to visit Spain! I tried to find some information about the city but I knew that there is no CDP blog from La Coruña.

If you can give me help just make a feed back on my CDP blog.

Regards

Sarah

Saretta dijo...

I would choose the first as my favorite, that sunset is spectacular. I could never choose the culo-culo photo, except because it makes me smile, because culo has a different meaning here in Italy!

Hilda dijo...

I think you made a great choice with the first photo. That sunset with the dense, low clouds is awesome!